Tuesday 6 March 2012

Fooooood

Was looking at photos from a trip I went on last month and was NOT happy when I realised that I looked a bit chubby round the face :( it was, to say the least, really really bad, especially since I had spent the whole of December going to the gym and  controlling my intake of food!  I'm not fat at all but I think being around someone who is on a strict diet has made me more paranoid about my body.  I want to go back to how I was before (whatever that was) erm maybe I just want my face to go back to how it was lol.   So yes I have the intention of doing some cardio workouts to 'tone' myself up but the motivation is difficult since my gym membership has expired.  But never fear....YouTube is here! So the plan is to load some cardio workout videos to em a few times a week and try to control the 'fatty' foods that enter my stomach.  Shouldn't be that hard......should it? *she says hesitatingly*......



No comments:

Post a Comment